Zgłaszanie nielegalnych treści
Airbnb provides a way for users and third parties to report any suspected illegal content on our platform.
How it works
You can submit a report of suspected illegal content via our webform.
To help our investigation, we’ll need you to include the following information:
- Type of illegality suspected
- Clear explanation of the exact location of the suspected illegal content
- URL link to the suspected illegal content
- Sufficient and precise explanation why you consider the content violates the law
- Additional supporting documentation may be included (ex attachments)
In submitting your notice, you must also confirm that it is submitted in good faith belief that the information is accurate and complete.
Once your notice has been submitted:
- We’ll email you to confirm that we’ve received your report
- We’ll carefully review your report, any information you submit, and all other relevant information as part of our investigation
- We’ll email you with our decision on your report and include any other options for redress available to you
- If the report does not contain enough information for Airbnb to clearly assess whether the content is illegal, we may require more information to be provided or we’ll reject your report
Misuse of the Illegal Content Reporting system
Please see our Terms of Service for information on the circumstances in which Airbnb may suspend the processing of notices of illegal content submitted via this webform.
Parties who are not satisfied with a decision of Airbnb following the submission of a report of suspected illegal content may appeal that decision via Airbnb’s appeal system. Such parties may also have the right to submit a complaint to a certified EU out-of-court dispute settlement body.