Centrum społeczności Airbnb
Wouldn’t it be great if there were a place where you could mingle with other Hosts and ask for advice? A place to swap stories and tips and get the lowdown from the Airbnb team? The Airbnb Community Center is your spot.
Connect with other Hosts
- Conversation threads: There’s no such thing as a silly question, so ask away—or tell a story, share ideas, or poll your fellow Hosts for opinions.
- Tagging and direct messaging: Have a question for someone specific? Want to know where a certain Host gets their photogenic bed linens? Feel free to search, tag, and send messages to others via their unique usernames.
- Local wisdom: Get local with other Hosts to share, learn, and strengthen your voice by joining area groups or attending meetups.
- Top contributors: Browse words of advice from our vibrant and active community of top-posting Hosts and guests. New to hosting? This is a great place to start.
Catch the latest from Airbnb
- Global Q&As: Watch our global Q&A events and get answers from Airbnb leaders about top-rated questions and concerns.
- Airbnb updates: Stay up to speed with company news, announcements, product information, and other important updates.
- Contact guide: Read a guide about how best to interact with us, courtesy of Nick, one of our Online Community Managers.
Note: The Community Center is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese, with more languages coming soon.
Make it your own
The Community Center is yours to make a mark on—the more you get involved, the more you’ll get out of it. Just be sure to abide by our Community Center Guidelines.
Also, don’t be surprised if an Airbnb team member pops in from time to time to check how things are going. They’re there to share updates, answer tricky questions, and help keep things clean and safe.