Serenity, privacy, and convenience in the exclusive Eugene South Hills. Nestled in the treetops yet minutes to the U of Oregon/downtown/I-5, this 3 level 900+ sq ft dedicated guest suite has a private entrance, walls of windows, a woodburning fireplace, an outdoor hot tub, a king size bed, wi-fi, cable/Netflix, self check-in/check-out, keyless entry, new ductless HVAC, and a masseuse available. This is the #1 Airbnb in Eugene (per Google) used for honeymoons, getaways, and a music video.
The 900+ square foot guest suite is a split level converted library on the bottom floor of the main house with a bedroom/living area below and a dining/bathroom/kitchenette area above. It offers a separate private entrance, amazing views of the valley from tree top views from the deck, a comfortable couch and a king size bed. Deer, wild turkeys and other wildlife wander by in the 1/2 acre wooded backyard which you are welcomed to walk through.
Take a nap in the hammock as you listen to the birds chirp around you. Relax in the outdoor hot tub as you gaze at the city lights at night or enjoy the romantic twinkling deck lights (and thanks to a new water resistant cantilever umbrella that covers the hottub, you can sit in it even when it's raining). Chat with Alexa and let her play some tunes, set your alarm, give you the weather forecast or the news, or recommend restaurants in the area. Or get cozy in front of the wood burning fireplace and LED candles as you binge watch HBO on Demand/Netflix on the HD TV. There's even a PS3 with some games and blue ray movies for ya. Some even use the air mattresses to sleep outside on the deck under the stars (and the twinkly balcony lights). Either way, many find themselves staying in simply to relax and enjoy the place.
This suite is only used for guests so you won't feel like you are living in someone else's space or intruding on someone else's privacy. Plus with the new ductless HVAC you can set the temperature you want in the place. The house (and suite) is located on a quite cul de sac so parking/traffic is never a problem and the street is large enough for moving trucks. You can also use two comfortable queen size air mattress to add more beds to the place. And while the kitchen does not have a full oven or stove top, it does have a new gas grille, portable gas burner, microwave oven, small electric grill, and keurig coffee/tea maker. Plus the hot tub is on year around with a canopy umbrella that covers if if needed so that you can use it even when it rains.
Also, be aware that the place is generally not available for pets as some folks in our family are allergic to pet dander. If you have a pet during your stay, the cleaning fee will be $100 due to the extensive cleaning required. And please keep all pets off furniture as that is hardest to clean.
We've had wonderful guests leave us some nice comments. Here are just a few:
- "This was my second time staying here and it will continue to be my go-to Airbnb any time I’m in Eugene."
- "This place is so much more than any pictures could explain. We felt so safe, secure, and at one with nature. Thank you so much for letting us into your life."
- "This place is the best AirBnB I have ever stayed at. Exceeded expectations and the hosts went above and beyond to make this place an amazing experience. I can’t recommend this place enough!"
- "We were absolutely blown away by their place! Never have we had an experience like this one, being surrounded by the law books, novels, and not to mention the area itself ..."
- "Wow, what a gorgeous spot in Eugene ... This has to be the best Airbnb in Eugene."
- "If I could give Joseph and his place 10 stars, I would! This place is AMAZING!!"
- "Our family came into Eugene and all had separate Airbnb spaces. We had the best and everyone hung out with us."
- "Staying here was the icing on the cake for our Oregon trip! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, it was definitely a highlight of the trip."
- "This was a perfect airbnb, and by far my favorite."
- "I was tremendously pleased at how unique and fun this was, especially for the price. Beats the heck out of a hotel."
- "All I can say is: do not pass up the chance to stay at this place. Every minute of our stay was just wonderful. "
- "Joseph’s place was incredible. Period. If you can stay here, do it."
We've been fortunate to host kind and appreciative guests and would be happy to welcome you as well.
Pricing is based on Airbnb's automated smartpricing which determines a low price based on demand, etc. for similar rentals in Eugene. So the earlier you book, the better your price (usually). Of course, discounts for longer bookings are available. Plus, as an Airbnb user myself, I don't believe you should pay for extra people when the same space is used and will try to accommodate late check-outs or early check-ins without charge when possible but please let us know in advance so we can coordinate with other guests and housekeeping.
This is one of the most respected and exclusive neighborhoods in Eugene. Everyone is very friendly and you will absolutely get the serenity, privacy, and rest you are looking for so allow you to enjoy and make the most of your time in this wonderful small city.
Eugene, Oregon, Stany Zjednoczone