*****IMPORTANT***** Scroll all the way down to view Online Reservation Rules and Short Term Guest Agreement. YOUR PAYMENT CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE RESERVATION RULES AND SHORT TERM GUEST AGREEMENT, REGARDING YOUR SHORT TERM GUEST RESERVATION. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE RESERVATION RULES AND SHORT TERM GUEST AGREEMENT AT: https://ohtfunding.wixsite.com/vacation-rentals-fl/rental-agreement-and-policies
If LINK above is not active, copy and paste the LINK address into your browser to view Runaway Bay Reservation Rules and Short Term Guest Agreement.
This Waterfront Studio features a full kitchen and Free use of kayaks, john boats and bicycles, as well as, discounted boat rentals. This is your private retreat to beautiful Florida waterfront sunsets, fresh cool water and nautical destinations up and down the St Johns River, from Sanford, FL to the Atlantic Ocean, for dining, entertainment, fishing, camping scuba diving, snorkeling, boating, jet skiing, kayaking canoeing, etc… The St John’s River boast numerous famous fresh water springs and State Parks that are home to an abundance of wildlife, vegetation and north flowing waterways and lakes. Just across the lake, from the home, you can make your way to the crystal clear water at 1 of the 3 Springs on Lake George.
Imagine yourself going to sleep and waking up refreshed to the clear and secluded views of Beautiful Lake George. You deserve it! This amazing renovated "Old Florida" house is situated so you can see amazing wildlife and spectacular sunsets every day! Sip cocktails on your private waterfront patio or enjoy some games or music at "The Friki TIki Bar" with WiFi, Smart TV, Bluetooth Stereo, etc. This area is great for reading or relaxing.
The living space is open and comfortable with a flat screen Smart TV with basic TV and Netflix, Youtube, Pandora, etc. and DVD Player, as well as, a king size IKEA Cooling Bed, bar stools and a recliner. In the kitchen you have an efficient set up with all the standard items such as, cups, plates, bowls, glasses, silverware, coffee maker, can opener, scissors, Stove, Microwave and Fridge with a dining table. The bathroom is small, but efficient with a separate outdoor hot and cold shower on the back patio.
Guests have access to the Tiki Bar, Sun Decks and floating dock. Common areas are open and are free to use, but be considerate of others, when using games, tvs, grill, smoker, fishing gear, kayaks, bicycles, etc., please return them when you are done, so that others can use them as well. Use of any of the common areas, amenities or items are strictly for convenience and are used at the users own risk. Most activities on our property, including, but not limited to kayaks, john boats, bicycles, zip line, decks, docks, canoes, boats, jet ski's, etc., carry certain risks. Users must be aware of the risks and decide which activities they may want to participate in. The availability, or unavailability of any amenities, excluding living space, is not a contingency for booking.
I am available for questions from 8:00AM - 10:00PM. For emergencies, please call 911.
Runaway Bay is basically a little drinking village, with a fishing problem - After the 4 mile trip through The Lake George Forest, you will pass the small campground community of Pine Island. From this point on most of the vehicles you will see are golf carts & boats. About 1/4 mile after you pass the entrance to Pine Island (on the left), you will come to a small boat ramp/marina & RV Campground called Mary's Pine Island Resort. Our property is on the other side of the fence, just past the RV Campground. The area is small and, outside of the RV campground, there are only about 30 permanent houses, in the neighborhood.
Use of a private vehicle is required. The only public transportation is the auto ferry, that you can use to bring your car over to the Ocala National Forest on the other side of the lake, or the Dayton Island Ferry that brings residents and guests back and forth from the mainland to Dayton Island. This ferry only runs 1 day per week. Otherwise the best mode of transportation is boat, ATV, Horseback.
The property is on a natural 46000 acre lake that is connected to The Atlantic Ocean by The St Johns River. This location offers abundant wildlife refuge. This can be exciting, but dangerous. Please do not feed or approach the wildlife. You may see alligators, snakes, otters, manatees, as well as several species of fish and birds, including, but not limited to, american bald eagles, egret, heron, seagulls, bass, mullet, crappie, bluegill and more. We have a great 230 foot fishing pier that you can enjoy most of these animals from, relatively safely. Please simply use caution and do not attempt to disturb the animals or their environment.
A house manual is located in the home and has useful information to get the most out of your trip to Runaway Bay Lodge. We will be happy to provide and electronic copy with LINKS to restaurants, stores, points of interest, etc. via email, upon request to: email@example.com or by calling 386-753-4680 .
Online Reservation Rules and Short Term Guest Agreement
The Reservation Rules and Short Term Guest Agreement (the agreement) is made by and between Runaway Bay Vacation Home, LLC and the guest(s) name(s) that appear on the associated reservation and their guests, known or unknown, as of the date(s) set forth in the online rental, reservation or booking. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by the parties hereby agree as follows:
The property address is: 1610 Lake George Road Seville, FL 32190
1. The property is fully furnished and includes kitchen appliances, fridge, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, utensils, pots, pans, linens, towels, A/C unit(s), Electric Fireplace(s), beds, dressers, tv(s), chair(s), table(s), couch(es), coffee table(s), end tables, stereo(s), DVD player(s), etc.
2. Guest party: The guest party shall consist of the guest(s) that are registered online only. Any other person(s) not on the reservation will be considered unknown parties and are subject to additional occupancy fees and the terms of this agreement.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to the following, without prior written approval from Runaway Bay Vacation Home, LLC :
a. The Economy Waterfront Studio and The Small Mouth Bass - 3 people max
b. The Blue Heron Romantic Waterfront 2 Bedroom and The Large Mouth Bass - 6 people max
c. Group Therapy 3 bedroom: 10 people max
4. Term of Reservation: The reservation begins at 2:00pm on the first date of your reservation (the check in date) and ends at 11:00 am on the last date of your reservation (the check out date).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 30 night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than 30 days, the guest will be charged an additional fee of $0.00 per night to the reservation rate.
6. Reservation Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the “Reservation Rules” AND shall cause all members of their party and any of their guests, to abide by these Reservation Rules at all times while at the rental property.
a. Smoking is only allowed outside only. No smoking inside any of the vacation homes. Please dispose of smoking materials in ash trays and DO NOT throw cigarette butts in the yard, lake or anywhere on the property except for ash trays.
b. People other than listed on the reservation may not stay overnight at the property. Anyone that the registered guest allows to stay is the sole responsibility of the registered guest. Maximum occupancy must never be exceeded. Additional guest(s) fees may be added to the cost of your reservation.
c. Guest should not create excessive noise at a level that would disturb the neighbors. Most of the people in the neighborhood live here and are not on vacation. Quiet hours are between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am.
d. The vacation homes are privately owned and the owner(s) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the property or its facilities or amenities. The owner(s) are not responsible for loss of personal property or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm arising from their use of the property or others who they invite to use the property. Guest(s) have voluntarily chosen to stay at this property and the guest(s) understand the risks of wildlife, waterfront safety, watercraft safety and agree to use the property, decks, docks, watercraft and other amenities and facilities at their own risk and responsibility, and hold harmless the owner(s), agents, managers, etc. from any liability for loss, injury or death.
e. Keep the property, furnishings, amenities and facilities in good order and notify management if there is something that needs attention.
f. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
g. Pets: Well trained, healthy adult dogs are permitted only with prior approval. Pet Addendum is applicable for those guests traveling with their pets. Shot records and up to date vaccinations records may be required. Additional charges for pets are $20/night/pet or $50/week/pet. Pet fees are not prorated. There is a 2 pet maximum for each vacation home.
h. Parking: Onsite Parking is limited to 1 vehicle per vacation home. If you need additional parking, please request additional parking before you arrive. A $10/stay parking fee may be charged for more than 1 vehicle. Park inside the fence in designated parking spaces only. Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing at vehicle owner’s expense. Do not park on the lot across the street or next door. If you need additional parking you can pay $2/day to park at the boat ramp next door. Pay at the bar. Boats and other watercraft can be docked on the property at the watercraft owners risk and responsibility. Watercraft owners are responsible for any damage that they cause by docking their boat. Proof of watercraft insurance may be required for overnight docking.
i. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service provided with your reservation. Linens and towels are not to be used outside of the vacation homes. We do not permit our towels or linens to be taken from the units or used to clean messes or for pet use.
j. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle located at the front of the house. DO NOT Leave trash in the homes when checking out. DO NOT leave food in the fridge when checking out.
k. Watercraft Use: No children under the age of 13 are permitted to use the kayaks, canoes, john boats, bicycles, zip line or other amenities or facilities at any time, without adult supervision. Use of watercraft, amenities and facilities are at the sole risk and responsibility of the guest(s) and/or the user. There are inherent risks involved with any watercraft activity and with other activities, amenities or facilities on the property. Misuse of the property, watercraft, amenities or facilities may cause damage to the property or harm to the individual. Guest(s) will be charged for damage caused by them during their stay
7. Security Deposit: We want to return your security deposit! To get a full refund, please:
a. Leave your vacation home the way you found it, clean and undamaged. If you find your pace damaged or unclean at check in, please notify someone within 1 hour of check in.
b. Place all wet towels in the shower and place the used linens on the floor in the bathroom.
c. Place ALL garbage in the trash cans at the front gate of the property. DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH OR FOOD INSIDE THE HOME OR FRIDGE.
d. Properly wash all dishes and leave them on the dish pad to dry. DO NOT PLACE DIRTY DISHES, POTS, PANS OR UTENSILS back into drawers or cabinets.
e. Please lock all doors and windows when checking out. If you used a key, please return the key where you were asked to leave it, or where you got it from.
f. Please sweep or use the dust vacuum to remove dirt, food or hair from the floors and arrange the furniture the way you found it.
g. DO NOT BRING INDOOR FURNITURE OUTSIDE.
h. DO NOT USE FIRE PIT AND DO NOT HAVE ANY OPEN FIRES WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT. There is a small fire ring that you can use with eco fire logs. Some eco fire logs are available behind the bar seasonally.
i. Return the property without damage and broom clean at check out.
8. Cancellation Policy: We offer a Flexible cancellation policy. Guest(s) must pay a minimum reservation deposit of 50% of the total reservation cost. The balance is due 14 days prior to the first date of the reservation. If the guest(s) pay their deposit on time they can receive:
a. 50% of the total reservation cost can be refunded if cancelled at least 30 days prior to the first date of their reservation
b. 25% of the total reservation cost can be refunded if cancelled at least 14 days prior to the first date of their reservation.
c. We do not offer refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the first date of the guest(s) reservation.
d. We do not offer refunds for weather related cancellations, except in the case of the direct threat of a named hurricane. No refunds for sub tropical or tropical storms unless mandatory evacuation has been determined by the state, county or city ordinance.
e. We do not give refunds for the depth of the water being too high or too low, unless water has intruded into the vacation home living space.
f. We hope that you will enjoy your time at our vacation home(s) and our version of GLAMPING (Glamorized Camping) with all the modern conveniences. However, we understand that your trip may not turn out exactly as you envisioned, due to circumstances beyond our control. Guests wishing to check out early may be able to get a partial refund if we are able to rent the unit out for all or part of the cancelled reservation.
g. Our vacation homes are in high demand. Your reservation is confirmed once you have made your initial minimum payment. Because of the high volume of requests and the limited number of vacation homes, when you confirm your reservation and later cancel, we must charge you according to the published cancellation policy.
h. HOLIDAYS, EVENTS AND WEEKENDS: If your reservation is for a holiday, event or weekend, and you have received your confirmation from me regarding your reservation, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR CANCELLATION REGARDLESS OF THE TIME BEFORE THE FIRST DATE OF YOUR RESERVATION. Once we reserve a vacation home for you, others will be turned away. You are obligated to pay for the reservation without refund for cancellation if you cannot attend, on Holiday, Event or Weekend reservations, unless there is a named hurricane or mandatory evacuation by state, county or city ordinance. We may allow guests to reschedule their travel dates on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of Runaway Bay Vacation Home Management.
i. No refunds are given for situations such as: rain, sunshine, cold weather, hot weather, high tide, low tide, no tide, inability to launch or navigate your watercraft, mosquitoes, spiders, alligators, snakes, other bugs, or other wildlife, or for any reason other than previously stated.
j. This vacation property includes a real wildlife experience and you may encounter alligators, bears, snakes, deer, turkeys, raccoons, armadillos, birds of prey, etc. Remember, this is their natural environment and we are only visiting. so, take only pictures and leave only footprints.
k. More than 7 out of 10 of our guests truly enjoy staying at our vacation homes and they come back and/or tell their friends that are traveling in Florida about us and we truly appreciate that!
9. Your payment for your reservation confirms that you have read the reservation rules and short term guest agreement (the agreement) and that you agree to be bound by its terms and policies. You agree that you made this reservation voluntarily and that you understand the reservation and short term rental agreement and the terms and policies included.
10. If you are traveling with your pet(s), 2 max allowed per vacation home, the information on the next page is a summary of our pet policy and general rules for pets and their owners. All of the next 3 pages are a part of the reservation and short term rental agreement and apply to all guests, except the pet policy which only applies to guests traveling with pets.
We are pleased to welcome our guests traveling with their dogs.
All we ask is that you use common sense AND respect our pet policy.
Pet Policy Summary
1) Please do not allow pets on the furniture, comforters or linen.
2) Please do not use towels to clean pets or clean other messes. There are old towels in the laundry room and paper towels are also provided.
3) Please keep pets on a leash while walking them through the neighborhood.
4) Please clean up after your pets. Poop baggies are hanging in the yard. Please clean up after your pet(s) and dispose of the wrapped waste in the trash cans at the front of the property.
5) Please do not leave pets unattended at the property.
6) Please provide bedding or crate for your pets to sleep in.
7) All pets must be healthy, domestic, adults and they must have all current shots and vaccinations. You may be asked to provide proof of shot/vaccine records.
8) Please remove ALL pet hair before checking out. A small vacuum is available in the laundry room.
9) The only allowed pets, at this time, are: Healthy, Domestic, Adult, Well Trained Dogs. We do not allow dogs that are on the dangerous dogs list. No other pets are allowed without written consent from management.
10) Additional Pet Cleaning fee will be charged for excessive cleaning AND for any damage, stains, odor or excessive hair left after check out.
The Friki Tiki
Some of our guests spend most of their time hanging out at our tiki bar.
Here is some information that may be helpful.
1) Lights in the tiki bar come on and go off by a timer. You can unplug the lights from the timer if you do not want them on, or you can plug them directly in if you would like them to stay on later than 11:00 pm.
2) The Café Lights out in the yard and the white lights by the front porch are controlled by 2 separate remotes that are hanging behind the bar. They look like electric car door openers.
3) Condiments in the fridge are free to use.
4) Beer, Soda and Water Bottles, in the bar fridge are to be replaced or paid for using the honor system. If you take one, please pay or replace it before you check out. Water & Soda $1, Beer $2.
5) The stereo can be used with aux input. Use the SOURCE button to select aux in. The TV must be set to HDMI to use the ROKU Stick for internet tv. You can also access Netflix directly from the remote control.
6) The fans are screwed in and can be turned on using the controls on top of each fan.
7) There is a DVD Library in the bar and DVD players in the bar and in the vacation homes.
8) There are personal items and extra paper products behind the bar, if needed.
9) There is a wet vacuum and an electric grill under the bar as well.
10) There are various games and board games that you are welcome to use. Please put them away when you are done.
YOUR PAYMENT CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE RENTAL AGREEMENT AND GENERAL POLICIES REGARDING YOUR SHORT TERM RENTAL RESERVATION.
YOU MAY DOWNLOAD A COPY OF YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT AND GENERAL POLICIES AT:
If LINK above is not active, copy and paste the LINK address into your browser to view Runaway Bay Reservation Rules and Short Term Guest Agreement.
This property is a small private retreat that offers the best location and accommodations for the outdoor enthusiasts. Our all new furniture and bedding make the studio suite comfortable for 3 adults. There is a queen size beds and a couch that can be used as a bed. A roll away bed can be provided, upon request. If you have more than 3 people, we also offer 2 & 3 bedroom villa configurations for larger groups.
My wife and I love just watching the sunsets from the deck, or even a springtime rainstorm from the outside deck bar, whuke enjoying a beverage and listening to our favorite music.
Seville, Floryda, Stany Zjednoczone