Newly renovated cottage in a truly magical setting with 360-degree
views of Bardsey Island, Aberdaron Bay and Llyn Peninsula countryside,
all the way to the Snowdonia mountains on the horizon. With tranquil
surroundings, Gwel Enlli cottage is located on the westernmost point of
Llyn Peninsula, near Uwchmynydd and just 1.5 miles from the seaside
village of Aberdaron with its excellent range of amenities, including
cafes, pub restaurants, thatched roof bakery and sandy beach.
The cottage is also within walking distance to the Wales Coast Path, a
seasonal cafe and the amazing viewing points at Mynydd Mawr (Nantional
Trust Site). Porth Meudwy, the departure point for boat trips to
Bardsey Island is also nearby.
* Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
* Rooms: ground floor: open plan lounge and kitchen diner, porc (Website hidden by Airbnb) conservatory, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen & utilities: includes a fridge/freezer, integrated hob and
oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Entertainment: TVs in living area and both bedrooms. Wifi available
* For families: travel cot and highchair available on request (please
bring your cot bedding).
Konfiguracja miejsc do spania
O czym warto pamiętać
- Zakaz palenia
- Zakaz organizowania imprez
- Zwierzęta mile widziane