Gull Cottage is a spacious, modern bungalow found in a quiet location
near the centre of St Merryn village. Ideal accommodation for a family
holiday or for that stolen week out of season. St Merryn offers a
choice of restaurants, pubs and takeaways, plus convenience stores and
a surf hire shop. St Merryn is close to serveral sandy beaches.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3')
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but can
be hired - see hire page. Please order zip and linked beds in
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Double electric oven, ceramic hob,
refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Nearest beach: 1.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Outdoors: NB garage not available for use. Front garden small lawn
with a shrub border, enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with
patio area, garden furniture. Shed can be used for storage of
bikes, surfboards, wetsuits etc.
* Parking: Parking for 2-3 cars in the drive.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: Maximum 2 dogs; £25 per pet per week. Information about
bringing your pet.
* General: Gas and electricity included in rent; night storage
heaters hall, lounge, dining area and bedrooms, living flame coal
effect gas fire lounge; hot water electric immersion.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Darmowe miejsce parkingowe
Niedostępne: Czujnik czadu
Konfiguracja miejsc do spania
O czym warto pamiętać
- Zakaz palenia
- Zakaz organizowania imprez
- Zwierzęta mile widziane