Zasady Zwrotów dla Gości atrakcji
This Experiences Guest Refund Policy governs Airbnb’s policy for Guest refunds and the Host obligations associated with this Policy. It applies in addition to Airbnb’s Terms of Service and Airbnb’s Additional Terms for Experience Hosts and is available to Guests who book an Experience through the Airbnb Platform and suffer a Travel Issue.
By using the Airbnb Platform as an Experience Host or Guest, you are indicating that you have read and that you understand and agree to be bound by this Experiences Guest Refund Policy.
Eligible Travel Issues and Refund Policy
The following situations are “Travel Issues” that are eligible for a refund under the Experiences Guest Refund Policy:
- The Host fails to carry out the booked Experience or arrives more than 15 minutes past the stated start time, causing the Guest to abandon the Experience.
- The Host makes significant changes to the Experience after booking.
- The Experience contains a safety or health hazard that would be reasonably expected to adversely affect the Guest’s participation in the Experience.
- For Experiences that take place online, the guest cannot attend or a Host cannot lead the Experience because of technical difficulties, including audio or visual issues.
If Airbnb determines that a Guest experienced a Travel Issue, Airbnb will, at its discretion, provide the Guest with a refund up to a maximum of the Total Pricing the Guest paid for the Experience in accordance with this Policy. The amount of any refund will depend on the nature of the Travel Issue suffered.
Minimum Quality Standards, Host Responsibilities, and Reimbursement to Guest
As a Host, you are responsible for ensuring that the Experience you list on the Airbnb Platform meets Airbnb’s Experiences Platform Standards and does not present a Guest with Travel Issues. Before and during the Experience, Hosts should be available, or make a third-party available, in order to try, in good faith, to resolve any Guest issues.
If (i) Airbnb determines that a Guest has suffered a Travel Issue related to your Experience and (ii) Airbnb reimburses that Guest (up to their Total Price), you agree to reimburse Airbnb up to the amount paid by Airbnb within 30 days of Airbnb’s request. You authorize Airbnb Payments to collect any amounts owed to Airbnb by reducing your Payout or as otherwise permitted pursuant to the Payments Terms.
As a Host, you understand that the rights of Guests under this Experiences Guest Refund Policy will supersede the Experiences Cancellation Policy. If you dispute the Travel Issue, you may notify us in writing or via telephone and provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) disputing the claims regarding the Travel Issue, provided you used reasonable and good faith efforts to try to remedy the Travel Issue with the Guest prior to disputing the Travel Issue claim.
This Experiences Guest Refund Policy does not:
- constitute an offer to insure
- constitute insurance or an insurance contract
- take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by the Guest
Furthermore, the Guest has not paid any premium in respect of the Experiences Guest Refund Policy. The benefits provided under this Experiences Guest Refund Policy are not assignable or transferable by a Guest.
All determinations of Airbnb with respect to the Experiences Guest Refund Policy shall be at Airbnb’s discretion, and final and binding on the Guests and Hosts.
Airbnb reserves the right to modify or terminate this Experiences Guest Refund Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion. If Airbnb modifies this Experiences Guest Refund Policy, we will post the modification on the Airbnb Platform (including the Airbnb Help Center) or provide you with notice of the modification. Airbnb will continue to process all claims for Travel Issues made prior to the effective date of the modification.
- Instrukcje•GośćZnajdź zasady anulowania obowiązujące w przypadku rezerwacji atrakcjiWysokość zwrotu zależy od zasad anulowania wybranych przez gospodarza oraz daty i godziny anulowania.
- Instrukcje•GośćZwroty za atrakcjeDowiedz się, co zrobić, gdy napotkasz problem uniemożliwiający udział w atrakcji na Airbnb, którego nie możesz rozwiązać z gospodarzem.
- Instrukcje•GośćGdy gospodarz anuluje atrakcjęJeśli gospodarz anuluje atrakcję, powiadomimy Cię o tym od razu i otrzymasz pełny zwrot kosztów.