Program Ubezpieczenia Atrakcji
Experiences are all about fun. The right coverage helps keep it that way.
Experience Protection Insurance provides Hosts of most Airbnb Experiences with liability insurance of up to $1,000,000 USD for their legal responsibility to a guest who gets hurt or has their property damaged while participating in an Airbnb Experience, subject to policy terms, conditions, and exclusions.
This insurance also applies to Hosts while they are preparing an area for the Airbnb Experience. Co-Hosts who provide related services in connection with an experience may also be covered.
Important: Experience Protection Insurance is subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions. It does not apply to all liability or cover all types of experiences. For more information, download a comprehensive program summary.
What’s not covered
- Bodily injury or property damage the Host intended or expected to cause (not an accident)
- Damage, loss, or theft to a Host’s personal property
- Experiences involving aircrafts or certain types of extreme activities (like bungee jumping and heli-skiing)
- Any bodily injury, property damage, or other loss arising out of the actual or alleged transmission of a communicable disease such as the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- This program is specific to experiences everywhere except in mainland China and Japan.
- This program doesn’t apply to stays. Find out more about coverage for Hosts of accommodations.
Hosts of online experiences may be covered by Experience Protection Insurance in the rare event a guest is injured or their property damaged during an interactive video session, and the Host is legally responsible. Experience Protection Insurance doesn’t cover Hosts for certain incidents that can occur online such as defamation, theft of electronic data, or infringement of intellectual property rights.