This is a small group one day tour of between 10 to a max. of 20 in our airconditioned mini bus .
We start from near Sydney Central station at 7.45am, if you are late you will miss the tour. Traffic can delay us, so please call 02 42279362 or 0421892760 to check.
INCLUDES - Tickets to Wildlife Park, Cruise & Blue Mountains Park ( it's NOT a hiking trip ) with limited walks. Fully guided ALL day with full English commentary.
# Note- December 27th to January 3rd is extremely busy with the days at a quick pace.
As Blue mountains PROFESSIONAL guides myself, Dave and Jon have always lived in Sydney and enjoy showing visitors this World Heritage Park.
Join other like-minded tourists and :
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park (incl.entry ticket) to see all our native animals ,wombats, Koalas, Kangaroos, Emus ,and more...
- Visit Katoomba, Leura, The Three Sisters, Echo Point
- Scenicworld to ride the railway ,2 gondolas and boardwalk ( optional at $44 per person) .
- Spectacular lookouts
- Enjoy a lunch (own expense) in a mountain village.
- Pass by the Sydney 2000 Olympic Park.
- Tour ends with a ferry cruise to Sydney harbour FINISHING near the Opera House
about 6.15 pm.
Take your own PRIVATE TOUR in our luxury vehicle for 4 ($950 ), or mini bus for up to 20 people ($1250)
* You may book at the last minute - just send us a message to ask if there are seat