What can you expect?
First of all, a cup of tea/glass of water and a small bassin with warm water to wash your feet. You will then sit back in an armchair, put your feet up and I will do two things in parallel for ca 15’:
- treat/warm up your feet to enhance blood circulation and motility of your organs (you enjoy), and
- introduce you to the origins and main focus on treating the root causes through this particular approach to foot reflexology (you learn).
I will then teach you the top 5-6 main pressure points and their benefits:
- Intestines/Bowl zone to boost immune system and support healthy digestion,
- Kidney zone to enhance detoxification,
- Neck/shoulder & lower back points to release tensions and enhance alignment,
- Thyroide zone to boost hormonal functions,
- Solarplexus zones to balance the nervous system and release tensions incl. (postbirth/menstrual/menopause) hormonal distress,
- Diaphragm zones to support organ movement, breathing and alleviate emotional distress.
Expect visual and practical explanations, incl. occasional scribbles with a pen onto your own feet to indicate zones you learned about (if you agree :)!
The session will end with a calm finalisation session (10’ restorative footmassage plus 5’ relaxing/healing moment).
If you cannot stay away from your child/ren for 60mins, I am happy to split the session in two. Also, breastfeeding baby is ok.