You will arrive to the studio via taxi, bus transport, or on foot. It is in East Vancouver, also called Little Italy. You are close to some microbreweries here too!
- You will be offered coffee, tea and water (complimentary & inclusive).
- You will be introduced to my co-producer & studio engineer, Allan Rodger & led into the studio.
- You have a look around, choose a seat, be offered studio headphones.
- I'll introduce some music and Allan will explain the approach
- We start a song project from scratch
- You won’t sit behind glass, you will sit with ear phones right next to the drummer, or the bassist and the other professional musicians we bring into the session.
- After you witness the first tracks going down, Allan will explain where we 'go' from here and we will ask the guests for input, ideas or questions.
- Note: Photographs are welcomed but not while the live tracking is taking place, so the focus is on the vibe and the music
- It's surely fascinating, delightful and intense. After such an experience one is sure to feel music in a new way. There is time for questions, and direction from the guests are also considered.
*Normally studios don't have guests in the studio, due to the expense, the focus & intensity required to get it "right", and head-space of the artist. Amongst other things. And it's not a concert hall, it's a music recording studio.